SolYetis NFT – Everything You Need To Know!
If you want to get indulged in the new and fun community of NFT, you should land at SolYetis. But you might wonder if it is worth the hype. And, is the minting process going to be similar to the other NFTs. Moreover, which marketplace to go for, and can we expect Solyetis rarity in the near future?
Well, don’t sweat it out because we have got you all covered up here. So, let’s just get into the article to unveil the universe of SolYetis NFT.
What Is Solyetis NFT?
Solyetis (also known as Sol Yetis) is a unique collection of 8,888 NFTs minted on Oct 13, 2021. It turned out to be a super cool project and has grown enormous heights.
Every Yeti NFT is for about 0.99 SOL! In And, in SolanArt marketplace, each single minted NFT is automatically eligible for sale.
Now, let’s see how you can mint your Solyetis NFTs in a simple manner.
How to Mint Solyetis?
If we talk about minting NFTs on Solana, Solsea is the best marketplace for you. This is the first marketplace that allows the creators to choose and insert the licenses when minting the NFTs.
The demand for an open NFT has seen to be growing rapidly, and there is a demand for a secondary market for the NFTs minted in the Solana. But, with Solsea, Solana has the opportunity to appeal to a wide range of NFT audiences in utilising its new licensing standards, negligible transaction costs, and extraordinary speeds.
Keeping things straight, the minting process of Solyetis is easy, and it includes the underlying steps.
Step 1: Install Phantom
- First things first, go to the Phantom app and download it as an extension to your browser.
- At the top right corner, you’ll see the Phantom icon on the Extension button.
– Now, click on the icon and start the installation process. It will redirect you to a new page where you can click Create New Wallet.
- Here, you’ll set your password.
- Then, you’ll receive a secret recovery phrase that can be used to recover your account in case you reinstall it.
It is an important step of this process because if you forget this phrase, you’ll be unable to recover your wallet. So, make sure to keep it safe and remember it. Once you’re done, you’ll have phantom added to your browser.
Now, access to it is just a click away. On the menu bar, click on the Phantom icon and get started.
Step 2: Fund Your Wallet
- It’s time for starting your minting process, for which you need SOL. If you already have Solana on the crypto exchange, send your funds to Phantom Wallet.
- For doing this, simply click on the $ icon.
- Select SOL and click on the Deposit icon.
- After you’re done funding your wallet, you’re ready to start minting NFTs on Solana.
Step 3: Create New Account On Solsea
Now, it’s your turn to create a new account on Solsea. For this;
- Click on “Connect Wallet” at the top right.
- Then, choose Phantom. It will then pop up on your screen and will request permission.
Solsea will have access to all activities happening on your wallet and will request transaction approval.
After that, you’ll see the sign-in page where you have to add your email address and password.
- Now, agree to all the terms and click on the Register icon.
- Solsea sends you a confirmation message. And once you complete the confirmation, your wallet will directly get connected to the Solsea platform.
- Now, a few steps after, you’ll be getting your NFTs minted, so let’s go ahead.
Step 3: Create an NFT Collection
- Now, it’s time to create your SolYetis Collection.
- Choose a title, add a description and upload your header and icon image.
- You can also add your social media accounts too, where you can engage with more audiences.
- The next step is “Create Collection,” and to mint, the collection signs the transactions.
- After the confirmation of the transaction, click on the Wallet and then on My Collection.
Step 4: Minting Your First NFT on Solsea
Moving on, add your NFTs to it, go back to the Create tab, and choose “NFT.”
- Upload the file now, and choose the title or description.
- Now, you can also set royalty payments. That will you a percentage when your NFT get got on the secondary market.
- Click on Mint NFT and sign the transactions to mint your NFT.
We’re so close to minting the NFTs. Now, click on “See your Mint” to see your new NFT.
Lastly, go to your wallet, you’ll see a down bar, click on “NFTs In My Wallet,” go back to “My Wallet,” and check out your listed NFT.
The Solyetis community released a token to show their support to the SolYetis. They aimed to support their own community. If your objectives are the same and you want to express your interest too, buy some Yeti Token.
Here’s the best part, it’s very convenient for you to buy because you don’t have to pay any cost, it’s for free at the moment.
NFTs are trending, and if you are considering investing your money and time in them, you should feel that you are lucky. Because it’s not a crowded field, and when you invest in a newly emerging discipline, you grow as the discipline grows.
Just like many other NFTs, Soleytis NFTs are emerging as an outstanding investment opportunity. The same is the case with the Yeti token. If you wish to know more about them, you can visit the Yetis site. Here, you can comprehensively scrutinize the yeti NFT marketplace.